Winter 2018 EBCO reaches over 1.5 million man hours, with zero lost time!
EBCO’s award-winning Construction Safety program plays a major role in all of our operations. We strive to have zero workers’ compensation claims, no injuries or lost time accidents, and we insist on having well-trained staff that enforce our safety policy and keep our job sites clean.
Designed to address the hazards within the construction industry, our health and safety management program uses effective and systematic strategies that emphasize continuous improvement. This in turn, allows us to have consistent, controlled, and well-managed job sites.
Our partnership with OSHA effectively facilitates the mutual goal of the organization, Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC) and EBCO to reduce occupational fatalities, injuries, and illnesses within the construction industry. The partnership also opens the door for long-lasting cooperative relationships with safety governing bodies on all of our construction projects.
Recent Safety Awards
- 2016 ABC Central Texas Excellence in Construction Award
- 2016 STEP Safety Award – Gold
- 2017 ABC Central Texas Excellence in Construction Award
- 2017 STEP Safety Award – Diamond
- 2018 ABC Central Texas Excellence in Construction Award
- 2018 STEP Safety Award – Platinum
Proud Safety Partner